Help
Regional FlagCities in Dust BugSource
Spanklizzie
Target Source
#0 - 2010/08/14 10:22:14 PM
Just got this quest, but it seems i managed to completly bug the quest by going too far into greymane door having sylvanas & co to disapear to not be seen again, i cant find sylvanas anymore anywhere within greymane door and the Forsaken Front, and my quest still remains 0/1.

I cant remove "Cities in Dust" from my quest log and i have tried relogging and going sepulcher and back but nothing seems to work in order to start the quest again.

On a side note: i started this character yesterday "13/08" before the realm maintenance, after the maintenance my character forgot how to use aimed shot, the hunter trainer on brill only seems to teach skills, no option to respec, and the hunter trainer in undercity (wich wasnt easy to find as i didnt get directions from guards) wont even speak to me

Blue Poster
Target Source
#1 - 2010/08/14 11:06:51 PM
Q u o t e:
Just got this quest, but it seems i managed to completly bug the quest by going too far into greymane door having sylvanas & co to disapear to not be seen again, i cant find sylvanas anymore anywhere within greymane door and the Forsaken Front, and my quest still remains 0/1.

I cant remove "Cities in Dust" from my quest log and i have tried relogging and going sepulcher and back but nothing seems to work in order to start the quest again.

On a side note: i started this character yesterday "13/08" before the realm maintenance, after the maintenance my character forgot how to use aimed shot, the hunter trainer on brill only seems to teach skills, no option to respec, and the hunter trainer in undercity (wich wasnt easy to find as i didnt get directions from guards) wont even speak to me

You're hosed until the abandon quest bug is fixed.