Help
Regional Flag[Voice] Deepholm, Realm of EarthSource
Nath
Target Source
#0 - 2010/08/17 04:45:41 PM
So, I was going through quests on my shaman again and as I started the Deepholm quest series, I also heard Stormcaller Mylra (the gryphon rider) speak. Long story short, I hated the accent. I mean, I'm crazy about scottish accent and that was clearly an attempt to make it sound like it but... well, it just didn't sound right. I mean, listen to Craig Ferguson in his late late show or to Karen Gillan in the last season of Doctor Who and compare to... well... dwarvish. Change, please? I would love you very much a very long time <3

Blue Poster
Target Source
#1 - 2010/08/17 05:31:42 PM
Q u o t e:
So, I was going through quests on my shaman again and as I started the Deepholm quest series, I also heard Stormcaller Mylra (the gryphon rider) speak. Long story short, I hated the accent. I mean, I'm crazy about scottish accent and that was clearly an attempt to make it sound like it but... well, it just didn't sound right. I mean, listen to Craig Ferguson in his late late show or to Karen Gillan in the last season of Doctor Who and compare to... well... dwarvish. Change, please? I would love you very much a very long time <3

This is actually being changed in an upcoming build. It won't be Mylra giving you the ride down, though you will see her inside of Deepholm.