Help
Regional Flag[BUG] Bravo company; Breaking Out Is Hard ToSource
Goldarr
Target Source
#0 - 2010/09/11 05:36:45 PM
As 29 Worgen mage I started the Bravo Company quest line. But after completing Breaking Out Is Hard To Do I can't get to the next quest which is apparently Jorgensen. Messner is walking out of his cage alright and quest is completed but then Messner just disappears and I don't have a next quest.

If it's not a bug only related to me maybe it's only bugged for higher levels trying to do this quest line? I did finish Weapons of War and His Heart Must Be In It. Relogging doesn't make a difference. When opening the cage I was on the stone ledge; maybe positioning messed it up.

Blue Poster
Target Source
#1 - 2010/09/11 05:56:50 PM
Q u o t e:
As 29 Worgen mage I started the Bravo Company quest line. But after completing Breaking Out Is Hard To Do I can't get to the next quest which is apparently Jorgensen. Messner is walking out of his cage alright and quest is completed but then Messner just disappears and I don't have a next quest.

If it's not a bug only related to me maybe it's only bugged for higher levels trying to do this quest line? I did finish Weapons of War and His Heart Must Be In It. Relogging doesn't make a difference. When opening the cage I was on the stone ledge; maybe positioning messed it up.

Fixed in the next build.