Help
Regional FlagGoblin "Starting Areas"Source
Tyrales
Target Source
#0 - 2010/05/10 07:56:26 AM
So for now it's been asked that we test out the starting areas of the goblin / worgen largely. I was just curious as to whether that included Azshara for the goblins. I'd read that we weren't supposed to be able to even port off of Lost Isles so imagine my surprise when I was able to!

Is Azshara still largely a work in progress and I should wait for the next patch, or should I run my happy skippy little butt over there?

Blue Poster
Target Source
#6 - 2010/05/12 12:38:52 AM
Q u o t e:
'm only getting quests that are low level ("green") to me and the area itself feels a little unfinished, but there are plenty of quests to go through and get you leveled up. Oh, and I really, really, REALLY don't like the ugly asphalt highway through the lovely Azshara countryside. Silly goblins. :(

One thing to note about the low level quests you're referring to. We're retuning the Gilneas and Lost Isles experience ratios to try and get characters out of these zones by roughly level 12. Many of these changes will make it in the next build, though more fine tuning might be required in future beta patches.