If you seriously have a problem...

#0 - Dec. 28, 2006, 12:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If you seriously have a problem with the *job* tseric is doing, don't bother trolling him here.

Email blizzard, and get your friends to email him. Talk about how you think he's getting a kick out of pissing people off, or how you think he's not doing the CM job, or if you think he's abusing his powers... *WHATEVER YOUR COMPLAINT IS*

It'll work alot better, and it'll make a hell of a lot more difference than complaining here will.

@*!!!ing at him on the forums just makes the whole situation far worse for everyone.
#1 - Dec. 28, 2006, 12:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com
#15 - Dec. 28, 2006, 12:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Is that the same address to use if we want to compliment him for keeping his cool and not flying of the handle while trying to deal with very rude, disrespectful customers?

Yes.
#29 - Dec. 28, 2006, 1:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I wish I had a fanboi team defending my job at every twist and turn. Life would be great, wouldn't it, Tseric?

Are you for real? For every one person that posts positively or in my defense, there are ten angry flamers to shout them down, label them fanbois and dismiss their experiences.

Your perception of these forums is warped, at best.

Let's flip your bad analogy around, shall we?

I work at a customer help desk and am constantly rushed by large groups of people who all step over each other to get my individual attention. They shout at me, at each other, curse, take no responsibility for their actions and behave in a manner so disruptive as to make any attempt at calming them down totally futile and any attempt at real discussion moreso. Then they'll just complain about how I'm gonna call the cops because they behave in such an irrartional manner.

Then, you might have an analogy that comes close to the experience.