The joke is on druids

#0 - Feb. 9, 2007, 1:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So two druids, sharpclaw and Glowgreen are having breakfast with each other, and while taking their coffee, they read the forums.

Its then that Glowgreen notices that Sharpclaw is reading the Warrior`s forum. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING !?” he shouts at him, “we are at war with the warriors!, they just want us nerfed!”

“look friend”, replays Sharpclaw, “When I read the druid’s forum, its only bad news… druids are broken…we have no lootz…no one likes us…feral druids cant heal…resto druids cant tank…yada yada yada..”

“On the Warrior’s forums” continues Sharpclaw, “ we are overpowered!, everyone wants only us in their raids! We have all the lootz… we own everyone in pvp! We have a million hp and we one shot raid bosses!”

so off course i read the warrior`s forum!
#2 - Feb. 9, 2007, 1:33 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Sounds like you choose your news sources for their fair and balanced coverage. *snicker*
#14 - Feb. 9, 2007, 1:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Tseric, you best no be slammin my Fox News Channel...I swear to the Ancestors I will Concussion Blow you as you watch the Communist News Network (commonly referred to as CNN)

Uh oh...bag of worms...

Now you've done it. In before off-topic political debate.
#23 - Feb. 9, 2007, 2:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Many voices cant be wrong.

History has shown otherwise on more than one occassion.

Of course, that isn't to say that's the case here, so don't start flailing.
#45 - Feb. 9, 2007, 7:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Flail.
100 rage.
3 minute cooldown.

Focusing every point of rage into self-loathing, the warrior moans and cries loudly before falling face first on the floor, forcing all enemies to glance upon the warrior with pity. Warrior is made friendly to all factions and is unable to attack or be attacked for the duration of the skill.

2.5 min duration.

Normally, I am legally bound not to condone suggestions. This is no exception. :P

(CWUTIDIDTHR?)