- 2007/02/28 07:35:16 PM
For those that may not have seen them, here are patch notes from the upcoming 2.0.10 patch. If these notes change specifically for the Warriors during testing and development, we'll update here.
- The rage normalization equation has been adjusted to grant more rage. The typical warrior should see an increase of 15% to 20% in their rage generation.
- All warriors had their critical strike chance adjusted upward slightly (about 1%).
- "Thunder Clap" is now useable in Defensive Stance. In addition, the tooltip has been adjusted to indicate it causes additional threat.
- The cooldown on "Victory Rush" has been removed, and it can now be used up to 20 seconds after killing an enemy.
- "Unbridled Wrath" has been modified so that rather than a fixed chance to grant rage, it has an increased chance when using slower weapons.