- 2007/04/13 04:46:27 PM
Here are the notes for the Warrior changes in the current PTR patch. Please take note, these changes are subject to further review, additions, and edits based on testing and feedback in the Test Realms.
To visit the Test Realm Forum click here- http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?sid=1&forumId=11572
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/test-realm-patchnotes.html
- "Charge", "Intercept" and "Intervene" now suppress all Slowing effects while charging the target.
- "Commanding Shout": This ability now increases your max health, but keeps your percentage health constant.
- "Death Wish" and "Enrage" effects no longer stack.
- "Execute": When used with "Sweeping Strikes", ranks 6 and 7 of this ability will no longer cause full damage to secondary targets who are not wounded.
- "Heroic Strike": The rank 10 tooltip now includes specific values for the bonus damage against dazed targets.
- "Improved Revenge": Reduced the delay on the stun landing from a successful "Revenge".
- "Insignia of the Alliance/Horde" and "Medallion of the Alliance/Horde" now removes "Immobilizing", "Stun" and "Polymorph" effects and no longer remove "Slowing" effects.
- "Revenge": This ability has been modified to do substantially more damage. The threat bonuses have been adjusted so that the threat generated remains relatively unchanged.
- "Shield Slam": Rank 3 of this ability no longer gets its cost reduced twice by the "Focused Rage" talent (Protection).
- "Spell Reflection" no longer has a global cooldown.
- "Victory Rush": The tooltip has been adjusted to calculate the damage it deals correctly, 45% of Attack Power, not 35%.
- "Flurry" (Fury) now increases attack speed by 5/10/15/20/25%, reduced from 10/15/20/25/30.