Melee and Facing Target Problem! Help me!!

#0 - Feb. 9, 2007, 1:44 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Recently I leveled my warrior, Robosoldier to 60 and had a lot of fun doing it. However I'm not very good at melee because when I fight players they keep strafing to my flank and moving in circles so well that I can barely turn and click on my moves at the same time.

So my problem is basically facing my target, keeping them in melee range WHILE clicking on the appropriate attacks at same time. Are there mods or any functions that can help me keep facing my target or some form of Auto Face/Run to melee range feature similar to the one in Guild Wars so that I can spend more energy timing skills instead of struggling to face my opponent. Thanks
#3 - Feb. 9, 2007, 1:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Do you turn with your keys or with mouselook?

Holding right-click while mousing will spin your facing much faster. That's a start, anyways.

Oh, and I guess that would only work if you hotkeyed abilities rather than clicking them...
#15 - Feb. 9, 2007, 2:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
would it work better if mortal strike was the Q key and Hamstring was the E key so that I can move forward while using my mouse to look?

Some people like to do that. Others will even bind movement keys to ESDF rather than the conventional WASD, so they can get more hotkeys closer to their movement fingers.

one keystroke over