Good for locks bad for the rest of WoW

#0 - Sept. 20, 2007, 4:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
i no theres been millions of posts about this but seriously blizzard are u guys blind or something warlocks are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO overpowered u no i bet a full t6 char cant beat a naked lock like seriously its stupid the way they are fear then dot that is simply it then your dead open your freakin eyes seriously
#23 - Sept. 20, 2007, 7:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
i no theres been millions of posts about this...

The mere thought of creating this thread should have destroyed itself after this realization.

Q u o t e:
but seriously blizzard are u guys blind or something warlocks are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO overpowered u no i bet a full t6 char cant beat a naked lock like seriously its stupid the way they are fear then dot that is simply it then your dead open your freakin eyes seriously

We understand that you feel Warlocks are overpowered in such a way that angers you. What you need to realize now is that you're not being constructive, persuasive, or even original by creating this thread.

Unless you are going to make a serious and constructive attempt to assert your opinions on class balance in the many active discussions taking place on said subject, please do not create such threads.

Thanks. : )