Talent Updates for 10/25/06 (repost)

#0 - Oct. 25, 2006, 6:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm reposting this from the general forum for you all here as well-

We have recently added some new updates to the talent calculator for Shaman.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/bc-shaman/talents.html

Shaman Enhancement Tree

• Parry - Renamed Spirit Weapons. Now "Gives a chance to parry enemy melee attacks and reduces the threat generated by your melee attacks by 15%."
  • Mental Quickness - Moved to Unleashed Rage position.
  • Unleashed Rage - Moved to Dual Wield Specialization position.
  • Dual Wield Specialization - Moved to Mental Quickness position, reduced to 3 ranks for 2/4/6% hit chance. Still requires Dual Wield.

Shaman Elemental Tree

• Totem of Wrath - Now "...increases the chance to hit and critically hit with spells by 3% to all..."
  • Elemental Precision - Now "Increases your chance to hit with Fire, Frost and Nature spells by 1/2/3% and reduces the threat caused by Fire, Frost and Nature spells by 4/7/10%."

*For those having difficulties viewing the page we suggest closing your browsers, deleting all temporary internet files/cache and then reloading the page. This is often required when a talent calculator is updated.
#19 - Oct. 25, 2006, 6:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Keep in mind two things.

1. We are still making changes. This isn't the extent of those changes.

2. If you choose to make comments about these changes, please do so in a way that gives reasons for like/dislike and any suggestions you might have. Posting anything else is counterproductive to giving feedback we can use.
#47 - Oct. 25, 2006, 6:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Neth, are you are new Class CM? If so... PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are still no class CMs sorry. We are working on everyone making the rounds however so that everyone is involved in one way or another and gathering feedback as well as relaying information.

I will do what I can to gather questions and see about getting more answers. No guarantees on what will be answered or when.