Totems

#0 - Nov. 14, 2006, 9:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Why, can a shaman have a special bag for are totems in inventory ? Also why cant are tomes affect every one in a raid? Come on, I hate pallies!!

Kornsic
#5 - Nov. 16, 2006, 2:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Eventually we would like to improve the UI for Shaman so that their totems do not take up four inventory space. This will likely not occur anytime soon, however. Additionally, there are other class specific UI improvements and general function use we'd like to implement for the Shaman.

There are no plans at this time to allow totems to affect players in a raid.
#13 - Nov. 16, 2006, 3:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Thanks for the blue post, but you have been banging the "Totem UI" drum for the past 2 years.

Understand if we are a little skeptical.

BTW: May I ask why you picked such a simple post to respond to? There are alot of bugger threads about more pressing issues.

Threads that focus on more pressing issues are usually the ones I spend time in to compile information for purposes of presentation with the design team. In the case of this particular thread, I had a quick and easy answer to provide.
#24 - Nov. 16, 2006, 3:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Makes sense.

Also, the enhancement tree changes in the XP seem quite interesting, and adding a bit more PvE viability (while somewhat overdue) is very welcome. If you could pass on my thanks to the devs for looking in that direction it would be appreciated.

(also, nerf the wannabe mages aka elemental shaman more pls, we all know they secretly want to wear skirts)

Will certainly pass along the feedback, thanks.

And, nothing wrong with skirts depending upon color, length and fabric of course.