Poison cleansing

#0 - April 3, 2007, 8:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Since daggers are faster now shouldn't poison cleansing totem pulse at a faster rate to keep up with the demand while fighting rogues. Or maybe make a poison cleansing totem that clears all stacked poison but has a cooldown. It just seems way to hard fighting rogues now.
#1 - April 3, 2007, 9:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Here is a little bit of information about the poison bug that people are experiencing:

There is a bug where items of very low level with poisons applied to them can be dispelled nearly every attempt, while items of very high level with poisons applied to them are nearly impossible to dispel.

This is slated to be fixed in patch 2.1.0 . The difficulty of dispelling the rogue's poison will be based on the level of the player instead of the level of the weapon the poison is applied to.

#30 - April 3, 2007, 9:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

We finally get a real blue post and it didn't even answer the OP's question. LOL.

EDIT:
I should say that I'm happy you're looking into the bug though, don't want to offend anyone....

It answered a small part of it just not the entirety and seemed the most appropriate place to put the information. I can't address whether the totem pulse should keep up with increased dagger speed, but I can address the feeling that fighting rogues may be seen as a bit more difficult than people feel it should be by addressing a factor that leads to that feeling, which is the poison bug .

No offense was taken, and I understand why you asked what you did. I just wanted to make it clear why I chose this post to put information in even if it seemed a bit odd to you.