What do you like? What do you want more of?

#0 - June 28, 2007, 7:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
A spin-off thread that Netherea started in General chat, and I figured I'd get one going just for Shaman.

What do you like / love about your class?
What do you want to see more of?

I want to keep this civil, so please no outright saying things like "I want this that and the other thing." I'll start us off.

I like that when the stars align, I can down an opponent like nothing. Being able to two / three shot someone when I actually get 3 crits in a row is a real thrill.

What I would like to see more of is more hybrid play style / talent choices that would benefit groups / raids, so we can be the Jack of all Trades many people regard us as.
#2 - June 28, 2007, 7:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I like your style.
#102 - June 28, 2007, 8:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Expect the next blue post sometime in October

I'll have to pencil that in so that someone waits until then. ;)

We really don't have anything new to share at this point in time, but I wanted to at least let people know. This doesn't mean that there aren't things under consideration for the classes or for Enhancement Shaman (as people have mentioned). Changes are going to continue to be made to the various classes as we feel they are needed. Feedback is still taken into account along with testing. We haven't changed our plans on that end.

I enjoy these types of threads because they can be interesting insights into what people enjoy most and what they think needs more work versus more negative threads. Whether results come of the insights or not is up to whether or not the development team feels the changes are warranted and fit into current and future plans. Sometimes the answer will be, "maybe", sometimes it will be, "no", and sometimes only a small bit of what someone in the community has envisioned will be worked with and added in. I can't predict what those will be though and my magic 8 ball won't tell me.
#192 - June 29, 2007, 3:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

God be with you for stepping in this den of wild monkeys .

I like monkeys.