9am, do you know where YOUR devs are at?

#0 - Feb. 27, 2007, 5:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
All im asking is an update, will you tell us something today or not, yesterday it was wait probably tomorrow.

Please note this place is a tank of hungry piranha's and bad news will be blood in the water.

Priests: Nerfed since 2004
#1 - Feb. 27, 2007, 5:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It is still early yet. Let people get in the office and get to work before getting out the torches and pitchforks please. I'll give an update when I hear something myself.
#29 - Feb. 27, 2007, 5:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Hurry. Stop keeping us waiting.

There's nothing I can do to 'hurry' anything. Sorry. I need to wait as well.
#68 - Feb. 27, 2007, 5:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Now please stop acting like you don't want to wait, or that you care about our community (if that was the case at least one or two blizzard posters would play priest right?).

There are many of us that play priests as we've all said at one point or another. That isn't a secret. We also play other classes where we can as well to keep some perspective on things as much as we can. That said however, I get a little tired of people claiming we 'pretend' to care or only 'act' like we care. Let that one go folks. We do care but that doesn't mean we care to the exclusion of everything else. We have to maintain some balance and impartiality wherever we can. That may come accross as not caring but that is furthest from the truth. We care about many things and that includes the well being of the community as a whole not just the pieces.
#129 - Feb. 27, 2007, 7:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just wanted to give a follow-up that it may not be today. We are working on getting together with the rest of the team to go over many questions as soon as possible but it's all about making sure schedules match. As soon as we are ok for information and everyone is aware of it, we will share it.
#136 - Feb. 27, 2007, 7:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Why am I not suprised. LoL.

Because I told everyone yesterday that it might not be today depending on schedules and working to get information and then disseminating it?
#301 - Feb. 27, 2007, 9:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I increased the post count just a tad for the post but don't want to push it. I just wanted to respond to the thread to let people know that we have a meeting later this afternoon so it won't be today. That said, I don't want people to think this means any one thing or that every question asked is going to get answered however, we are going to do our best to get information pulled together and see what we are able to talk about and share with you all as soon as we can.
#345 - Feb. 27, 2007, 9:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

So the devs (or the CMs) aren't ready to admit there was no buff planned for this patch until the outcry huh? A little honesty can go a long way. Eh, on second thought keep up the vague statements and double speak. Truly endearing Blizzard in the eyes of the community.

Actually, this is about getting proper information and approvals to share that information. It is not about 'making stuff up' or anything else that some people seem to cling to.

Let me clarify something that other CMs have said in the past. We are not customer service. We are not obligated to answer questions.

Never once have I played up being 'girly' nor does any one person pay my salary. The company I work for pays my salary. If you all read the robe comment as anything other than what it was, that's your own personal inferences at work. Don't mistake me being nice for me not having the ability to defend myself should you self-righteously decide to attack me on a personal level. Don't speak of professionalism and then accuse me of some personality trait that I don't have and make it personal.

We will continue to work to get people information no matter how many posts you put up accusing us of not caring, not trying hard enough or any other slight you feel necessary to fling our way. We do this because we feel that it's far better to do what we can to share as much information as we can than to be silent.

If people take this as lashing out or any other thing, believe me it's not. I'm not angry, upset or hurt but I am making sure to clarify that I am not a doormat for people who choose to make rude comments or attack me or any of the rest of the team. For those that continue to be patient and supportive of our efforts, you are greatly appreciated.