Why a Paladin? What do you love?

#0 - Oct. 10, 2006, 8:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I asked this of the Shaman and thought I'd ask here too. There are no motives for my post other than both the fact that I like hearing people's stories and that it might help those considering a Paladin know what they can expect from playing one. I'd like this to be about the good things that people love about the class rather than the things they hate. I would like to spread some positive around where I can. :) Thanks everyone.

What it is you love about playing a Paladin? Why did you choose to play a Paladin to begin with? Was it the lore? The abilities? The faction? What do you enjoy most? PvP or PvE or a combination of both?
#80 - Oct. 10, 2006, 9:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
hi Neth!

Dunno if you remember me from the shaman thread, but I'm a paladin too ;)

LoL yes. You have the name I doubt I'll remember how to spell. ;)
#185 - Oct. 11, 2006, 12:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks for the great replies those of you that have done so. ;) I appreciate both the positive outlooks people have as well as the constructive negatives that people have 'slipped in'. Like I said, I like knowing what makes people tick. In general I find it interesting and it helps me learn more about what makes them tick and what interests them most or concerns them most. There are no class CMs as we've said so I am not here making promises. I will do what I can for anyone whenever I can no matter their class or faction as I can. Emphasis being on "as I can".

For those that apologize for being rude, I have a hard time excusing purposeful rudeness even when asked for forgiveness before hand. I realize there is quite a bit of anger and upset within the community however there are ways to communicate that don't consist of being rude or insulting toward people who may be in a position to give information when they can or pass information on. That's not a threat or anything, it's just a statement. I'm not in the least put off by people's negativity. I've faced far worse in my life but I would prefer it to be served a bit better than some choose to serve it. We are talking about a game in which people should be having fun in after all. :)

I may go from class to class just to get some different perspectives. I also normally have a good memory for character names associated with people so don't be surprised if I start taking notice of certain people. lol

Great reading guys and gals, thanks!