Paladin Feedback and Discussion

#0 - Oct. 25, 2006, 11:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I would like to just start a thread in which posters can take the time to break down both what changes they like and what changes they don't and explain them. There are many different conversations going on in which it seems there is a lot of back and forth disagreement on what people feel is good or working and that which is not. If I could get people to post in one thread, I would appreciate it.

Please try to keep your feedback constructive and if possible break it down into bullet points when you can.

Please keep in mind that we are still in testing and will continue to adjust spells and abilities as testing progresses. It's easy to see something as a nerf when it is added in as a very strong power and then scaled back. Please remember that we are very dedicated to not only enhancing all of the classes but also balancing them as a part of the larger picture. There will be well liked changes and not so well liked changes as we go along. Your feedback is important to us in both cases.

Thanks.
#9 - Oct. 26, 2006, 12:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Aww candle, you're so cute. I'll add a couple of things myself in a bit.

But by changes, I can only assume you mean the Talent Trees as a whole, and not just the Crusader Strike/Vengeance thing?

That is correct. Any/all changes, ideas and feedback would be helpful. It's just easier to have a one stop area to look at than reading many threads that may discuss the same topic in a more fractured way.
#137 - Oct. 26, 2006, 3:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Keep up the great work guys. I obviously can't promise any specific changes or that you're going to get everything you want but threads like these do help in letting the team know where the players are in their thinking and allows them to see what they can do on our end to put things into consideration.
#579 - Oct. 30, 2006, 4:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This thread has been forwarded on.

I'm just doing a quick follow-up before I move on from these forums since it is my time to and someone else will be checking up on you all. So, if I seem scarce it's not because I've abandoned you all after starting this. Someone will be following up and reading still.