Paladin Changes 2.3

#1 - Sept. 26, 2007, 8:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hoping a Blizzard poster will drop by. Some of the other classes have had their CM's give them hints of whats to come. Could ours kindly do the same?

Thanks

6 sec cd Crusader Strike is the only leak I've gotten my hands on
I'm just crossing my fingers that it works out to not be a laughing stock spec anymore
#4 - Sept. 26, 2007, 9:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Well along with a few other Ret changes we're putting the benefits of Improved Seal of the Crusader right into the base spell, and the talent will instead give the benefit of Sanctified Crusader. That of course means Sanctified Crusader needs something else, and it's being renamed Sanctified Seals, which will increase your chance to critically hit will all spells and melee by 1/2/3% and reduces the chance your Seals can be dispelled by 33/66/100%.
#146 - Sept. 26, 2007, 10:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Drysc, thank you for your reply.

Is it possible we'll be seeing some changes to the protection tree as well sir?

We're pretty much focused on Retribution with 2.3, but some more general changes are being made like lowering the mana cost for Exorcism, Holy Wrath, and Hammer of Wrath.

Another Ret change (just to keep the momentum going) will be an increase to the duration of Vengeance to 30 seconds.
#301 - Sept. 27, 2007, 7 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thread extended.
#340 - Sept. 27, 2007, 8:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
To round out the changes we have planned in 2.3 we're going to be changing Pursuit of Justice to 3 ranks and it will now increase movement speed by 5/10/15% and also reduces the chance you'll be hit by spells by 1/2/3%.

Also Vindication frequency and duration is being increased, and is going to reduce all attributes by 5/10/15%, not just Strength and Agility.