Conspiracy

#0 - Oct. 25, 2006, 10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So the post that i had on General detailing the concerns we are having towards mages (admittedly, i ripped it off another poster in this forums) was deleted after being posted for a few hours.

WTF BLIZZARD?!?
#2 - Oct. 25, 2006, 10:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
We should all go to the board that the blues read, and either post links to our concerns....or just spam the board in general.

Perhaps that could be the reason.

Just a guess.
#26 - Oct. 25, 2006, 10:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
so, loose translation of what Tseric said:

Theres a reason we deleted a well thought out thread about the problems with mages currently. It's because we dont want people to understand that mages do have problem....and instead, we really want to screw em all over.

Congratulations Tseric, you managed to piss off pretty much the whole mage community.

As a side note:

The one thread that a blue posts in is the one thread that doesn't really have any concerns or material inside. I guess this really says something.

So many translations in this thread. So many assumptions. So much innaccuracy.

I was being nice by bringing to your attention the fact that you admitted an intent to break the code of conduct.
#45 - Oct. 25, 2006, 11:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Ok cool...

The one post that a blue DOES respond to has nothing in it....and he FLAMES

NICEEEEEE

Good job Tseric /golfclap.

Can't respond to the bajillion other well thought out posts?

Excuse me, but you are the one flaming and trolling. I am merely doing part of my job in a somewhat lenient fashion.

You admitted to spamming and had posts moderated because of it. I offered some of your own post as explanation to why the thread was deleted.

I am offering explanation. You are /golfclapping and generalizing.

This thread is over. Take your pointless comments to another message board.
#47 - Oct. 25, 2006, 11:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Im still looking forward to those stealth runs for mages, Tseric.

I bet you are. :P