Leveling talent Builds

#0 - March 9, 2007, 2:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok so my Priest is my main and my Hunter is my farm bot I recently decieded to dust the hunter off after about a year on the shelf. Anyways I assume Beast is the way to go for fast easy leveling and then Marks once 70. So what are some good builds to try out. Currently I played with

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/hunter/talents.html?1520300050521205310511502000000000000000000300000000000000000000

Build that I put together last night. Does anyone have suggestions for Improving that as a leveling / Farming Build?

Hunter is currently 61. If you want to look up his gear etc in armory, Zuphlas is the hunters name on Zangermarsh.
#3 - March 9, 2007, 9:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just because I'm feeling a tad on the "take a walk on the wild side" end of things, I'm going to ask someone to give me a spec to run. I have an older hunter that I was playing but I just rolled a new one to split some time with other characters. (Blood Elf and not saying where.)

Also, I really don't have any new news for hunters yet unfortunately. I'm going to go through the things I have as of late to see if there is anything new or interesting we can share that we haven't yet.

So, give me a good spec to run, and I will.
#17 - March 9, 2007, 9:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Sorry to hijack your the thread Neth (and OP) but I was wondering if you saw our list: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=75489191&sid=1

Also, do you know which tree you'd like to go deepest into? (BM/MM/SV) If not, do you know whether you'd like a cool pet, or to do lots of ranged damage, or survive tough sc#%@*s?

The nice thing about 2.0 Hunters is we can spec ~41 points into any of our 3 trees and do well.

Thanks. I think I already saw that one and forwarded it on however, I'll double check and if there's anything additionally that hasn't been seen yet, I'll get that forwarded on as well.
#21 - March 9, 2007, 9:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Survival is something that is being looked at as far as on the Raid end of things. The developers are looking at the Survival Tree overall but I want to emphasize that we aren't doing sweeping changes on any class but are still doing changes here and there that we get feedback on and feel are warranted from testing as well.

#28 - March 9, 2007, 9:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Neth,

Something I think were all interested in would be up coming pet changes, any word on whether or not well see changes on the difficulty of leveling pets? new pet abilities?

I still have the same information as before for right now and that new abilities are being added in the next content patch but I don't know exactly what is being added as of yet. I think at this point it's just going to be a matter of waiting until we're a bit closer to it being released to the public before we'll be able to talk more about anything specific on that end. I wish I had more for you.
#33 - March 9, 2007, 9:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Choose a spec yet Neth?

Not yet. BUT... I have a lot of specs to look over now and see what I want to run. :)
#83 - March 22, 2007, 8:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks everyone for the feedback and specs. I am going to take a lot of the advice and use it as I go and see how things feel for me. I'm not far yet since I'm splitting time among characters but I'll keep you up on how things are going and yes, we're still reading here.