Representation...

#0 - Oct. 31, 2006, 9:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have noticed a particular Blizzard representative being inordinately rude to posters. I have a problem with this as a customer. I honestly believe he/she should be fired or in the least moved to a department where he/she doesn't have contact with customers. I am honestly offended by his/her actions and wonder if I'm the only one?

Most recently he/she locked a satirical post after a good cut down of the original poster. Satire is a very common form of expression and if this Blizz rep doesn't have the intelligence to understand what satire is he/she should not represent Blizzard.

I think we should let Blizzard know how we feel about their representation.
#5 - Oct. 31, 2006, 9:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Opening tickets is not the proper method of response.

wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com is. E-mail sent there goes directly to my superiors; please, feel free to send any concerns you have along.
#140 - Oct. 31, 2006, 10:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'd like to see Cori, or any Blizzard employee, seriously play a druid and see how well THEY do at it.

Does druid itemization need improvement? Yes. Do we want to ensure that druids feel like hybrids when they play, not supbar versions of pure classes? Yes. Should druids be viable in pvp? Yes. Do players here have valid concerns? Yes.

Yet despite all that, Coreiel is one of the better druids I've had the opportunity to play alongside. You'll need to have some faith that every class is thoroughly represented not only among the dev team, but accross the company as a whole, and that there is no "unloved" class.

- Kalgan (signed since I appear to be a nameless pumpkin today)

(edit: I'm in ur post, spellin' my name right. ~Coreiel)