2.4 - Haste, resto and the GCD

#0 - Feb. 6, 2008, 9:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, we learned that with haste gear, you can lower the GCD down to 1 sec. For lifebloom rolling and on multiple targets, I can see how you can stick one, maybe two more lifeblooms or rejuvs in with your spell rotations. But we don't know yet how much haste gear you would have to stack in order to justify that against dropping other stats. Does anyone think haste in 2.4 will be a viable gear alternative for tree druids, or not?
#7 - Feb. 6, 2008, 10:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So, we learned that with haste gear, you can lower the GCD down to 1 sec. For lifebloom rolling and on multiple targets, I can see how you can stick one, maybe two more lifeblooms or rejuvs in with your spell rotations. But we don't know yet how much haste gear you would have to stack in order to justify that against dropping other stats. Does anyone think haste in 2.4 will be a viable gear alternative for tree druids, or not?

With haste gear you can work toward lowering the GCD down to 1 second, but it will take more than just gear to max it.
#13 - Feb. 6, 2008, 10:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You can max it with the use of both haste on gear and abilities/talents.
#29 - Feb. 6, 2008, 11:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hey Neth,

could you please check with the developers if this gcd change will work with Nature's Grace, the 21 point balance talent. Basically, what we want to know is if it procs will wrath get its gcd lowered to 1 second, because as it currently (and always has been) wrath does not go lower then the 1.5 second gcd.

Would love an answer.

I can ask.