Anyone not get netherdrake's who should have?

#0 - June 19, 2007, 10:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Doesn't seem like anyone on my server got theirs, I was 2311 2v2 and got none, my friends 2346 5v5 didn't get his either. Anyone heard anything about this?
#237 - June 20, 2007, 12:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We're currently in the process of investigating instances where the end-of-season rewards may not have been provided to teams that should have received them. As we're still in the process of collecting information and investigating we're unable to comment at this time on what exactly occurred, or if there was indeed an error in how the rewards were provided based on the stated criteria.

We'll provide more information as soon as we have a clear and final idea of what the issue is and how it will be addressed if necessary.
#501 - June 20, 2007, 7:22 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Upping the post count to keep threads consolidated.
#513 - June 20, 2007, 7:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Any word on what's happening, Drysc? Late night at the office, eh?

At this time, no, we're still working to investigate the situation. We'll have more information tomorrow. I know there's a lot of you out there that have lost a lot of patience, and I want to thank you for the little bit you have left. We're working to address this as best as we're able, concrete information at this time is just not something I have available.

I will put forward that contacting our Game Master department at this time will not afford you any additional information or solution to this issue. They are not involved in the resolution of this issue at this time, and they will likely refer you to visit these forums for more information.