The obvious

#0 - Jan. 27, 2010, 3:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I understund i'll end up with a ban from the forums and thread deleted, but for that you'll have to read this to designate it "Spam", hf.

So, many of my friends have wrote on the forums asking why the season is delayed and have been banned from the forums and their threads locked. So let me get this straight, you may say "It was spam because there are so many other threads on the same subject" so that's an individual crime, when most get locked straight away, so we can't say our share?
Is it our fault you messed up, and we're questioning why the truck you're so idiotic to implement patches that weren't intended to be *Cough* AV change *Cough* Or why you delay patches therefore stopping people's plans and arrangements for the week.
Fair enough you never gave a direct date on the season starting per se, atleast not officially. But does that not give us the right to atleast ASK why it's out of pattern of the usual 1 week break? Surely we do not deserve a ban for "Spamming or Trolling" when i'm sure everyone in this forum agrees with each other that you've made an error and need to cough up some information on when things will be back to the norm, and when can play arena's again.

Hf, much love. Nynjahh

I'll enjoy my thread being locked and deleted by some dribbler that sits behind a desk paid to "delete things that make Blizzard look bad!" for 5 euro's an hour. You're only proving my point.
#1 - Jan. 27, 2010, 4:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The forums are not an appropriate place to discuss moderation issues. If you have questions or concerns regarding moderation, please use this webform to contact the community team: https://www.wow-europe.com/community/webform/index.html