Beta + Druid Form Shifting, /beg Slouken

#0 - Oct. 19, 2006, 8:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been reviewing the issue on multiple places about the hassle druids go through switching forms without mods such as DruidBar or NaturalShapeshifter and it completely sucks having to hit the button for the form you are in, to go human, and then hitting the form you want to go to.

NOTE: I am NOT asking for us to be able to go straight to another form like Bear to Cat! Just the option for jumping to human form if I'm shifted regardless of which form button I click.

From what I can see, we will no longer be able to use those mods to shift you to human on first click and then to form on second and having to create a macro for it negates the whole "natural order" of things.

Without Mod if you want to shift say you are in Bear form and want to go travel:

1) Click Travel Form realize crap I'm already in bear
2) Click Bear form to go to Human form
3) Click Travel Form

The most intuative way would be: (Which those mods do)
1) Click Travel Form, drops you out of Bear to Human
2) Click Travel Form, go into travel

I'm sure a lot of people will think, what's wrong with that, you still have to click some button twice? The fact is, it is quicker, easier, and requires less hand/wrist movements (especially for mouse clickers like me) to do something that should have been that way all along.

I doubt it will even happen and probably get flamed but I beg of you to try and get it added if you can, Slouken :(.

Oh and for a warrior example:
Imagine if everytime you wanted to switch stances you had to click the stance you were in and then click the stance you want to go to again. (yes, I also have a 60 warrior as well)

... And yes I'm Feral Tank spec aka a ton of shifting.
#29 - Oct. 29, 2006, 1:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It's possible that you have an addon that is tainting the chat command handler. Does it work if you disable all addons?