Bug with macro icons - teleport/portal

#0 - May 25, 2007, 4:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
There is a problem with displaying the proper icon when using the "?" designation with the following macro:

/cast [nomodifier] Teleport: Shattrath; Portal: Shattrath

The teleport spell is displayed whether Alt or any other modifier is pressed or not. I've done some experimentation and this seems to be the case with similar macros as well. I think it has something to do with having a colon in the spell name.

I wanted to confirm that I'm not the only one with this problem - anyone else notice it? And should I post this in the Bug Report forum? (It seems I've been spoiled by Slouken's responses on this forum.)
#7 - May 25, 2007, 5:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
There is a problem with displaying the proper icon when using the "?" designation with the following macro:

/cast [nomodifier] Teleport: Shattrath; Portal: Shattrath

The teleport spell is displayed whether Alt or any other modifier is pressed or not. I've done some experimentation and this seems to be the case with similar macros as well. I think it has something to do with having a colon in the spell name.

I wanted to confirm that I'm not the only one with this problem - anyone else notice it? And should I post this in the Bug Report forum? (It seems I've been spoiled by Slouken's responses on this forum.)

Thsi works fine for me. Is it a problem with addons disabled? Try throwing a #showtooltip line at the top and see if you then see the tooltip for the spell when you hover over the macro in your action bar.
#9 - May 25, 2007, 7:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I haven't seen this, but if you can get some reproduceable steps, please let me know!