Castsequence behavior?

#0 - March 19, 2007, 10:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I currently use:/castsequence [nostealth] reset=target,combat Mangle (Cat)(Rank 2), Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred
/cast [stealth] Pounce

Mostly I use this sequence because 90% of the time I need to Pounce->Mange->Shred without fail, and I want to keep my active buttons down to five.

However, once I'm in combat, I need my Shred to work pretty much without fail, so it'd be great if I could sequence Mangle to come only after I Pounce, and then if I'm in combat, just do Shred. (it would also be a shorter macro)

But if I use castsequence [stealth], the second phrase of the sequence never comes up because once I pounce, I'm no longer in stealth...

So, any suggestions?

It'd be great if there were syntax to tell a castsequence to continue casting a command until the condition reset [repeat] or something; or if castsequence could be told not to check it's [conditionals] after the first trigger.

-Crissa
#14 - June 20, 2007, 2:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Using mangle with cast sequence is a separate bug. I'm looking into it now. Thanks!
#15 - June 20, 2007, 2:31 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I assume you have rank 2? I just tested this in 2.2 and it worked fine. I'll have Q/A keep looking into it.
#17 - June 20, 2007, 3:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

/castsequence [combat] reset=combat Mangle (Cat)(Rank2), Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred, Shred

Try this:
/castsequence reset=combat Mangle (Cat)(Rank 2), Shred, Shred, Shred

Notice that there's no space between (Cat) and (Rank 2) and that there is a space between Rank and 2
This spacing is important, since it's doing a string comparison to match the ranks of spells.
#19 - June 20, 2007, 4 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Let's start from scratch:
Remove the reset, and create a macro with just mangle and shred in the sequence, and put them into the macro by shift-clicking them in your spellbook.