WoW in spanish

#0 - Sept. 6, 2006, 6:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Are there plans to make Spanish Servers in this version of Worlf of Warcraft? I dont mind if I have to pay to transfer to those servers. Why Europe gets one and we don´t? It isn´t fair to South America.
#29 - Sept. 6, 2006, 8:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The launch of the Spanish realms in Europe has been carefully planned and a support team developed for it over time due to high demand. Players that have an established European address and European version of World of Warcraft will be able to access those new realms.

We have no plans to release Spanish speaking realms in the United States and our primary focus right now is in supporting our current playerbase as well as expanding our own capacities in anticipation of the release of the Burning Crusade expansion.
#69 - Sept. 6, 2006, 10:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While I appreciate everyone's desire to discuss the plusses and minuses of the US having similiar realms to what are being implemented in Europe, I would like to strongly suggest the nationalistic comments end. There is no need for it and it will only prompt a quick end to this thread and any future ones.
#152 - Sept. 7, 2006, 5:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Due to the fact that this thread has become a flame fest of nationalism and personal insults, I am shutting it down. I apologize to all those that may have found offense in any postings here for not doing so sooner.