Bind on Account

#0 - Nov. 7, 2006, 11:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As stated by the great axe crafter warlock Radiojacket (An axesmithing warlock?... What th-):

There should be a bind on account. (BoA) on some items this allows you to have alts with crafting professions that you can give to another one of your charactes.

But still restricts you from selling 45 epic level items on the AH or crafting them for all your freinds, which would ruin the game economy. Using BoA items still requires YOU to do the work, on one character or another, and only YOU can reap the rewards. Obviouly still the MOST powerful craft items are BoP so the really dedicated must pick the right profession with their main.

BoA just allows some leanway. Obviously with TBC so close Blizz wouldn't be thinking of adding this soon, but I insist on them at lest acknowlegding this idea!

Should this be in the Suggestion fourm? Yes it is:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=44957798&postId=448642572&sid=1#0

THIS topic is to get other peoples opinions on if they think this would be a good idea or not.

Idea (c) Radiojacket

Edit: Excuse the spelling. I don't care to fix it. going on 13 hours at work and I'm still here. Help me.
#1 - Nov. 7, 2006, 11:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If this is already posted in the Suggestions forum you do not need to repost it here.