Friend got permabanned from a keylogger

#0 - Nov. 16, 2006, 12:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello
Recently, my friends account was permanently banned due to use of a third party program. My friend has never used a third party program, ever. So this has led us to believe that he was hacked by a keylogger. So, unfortunately, blizzard has now banned his account. We would like to get his account back, because he was a good, paying customer, and was almost level 60. His friend was also hacked the exact same day, but i know that he used third party software once...so...yeah. dunno about him. So please, blizzard, reinstate his account, he is a good friend who i know would never use a hacking program. Please, i beg you...reactivate his account. It was a double hit, happened at the exact same time. Also, the incident with the friends' friend's third party softwarre happened a long time ago, and probably doesnt have anything to do with it. Both of them never used any addon source (after the aformentioned incident) other than Curse-gaming.com.
#23 - Nov. 16, 2006, 12:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

why? its true, my friend called me, so i posted this. i thought it might make more attention for people who have been hacked. But NO! everybody always thinks im a lying, dirty, sack of crap like they are. Nobody can believe for one SECOND that i am RIGHT, and that maybe a keylogger DID take the account!

Maybe you are right. However, that doesn't change the fact that posting here will not get your friend's account back.

Follow the channels provided. That is all that can be done.