Fansite BC beta contests...

#0 - Nov. 20, 2006, 9:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm sure this is probably a question that will not be able to be answered by a blue, but I thought, "what the heck."

I was lucky enough to be one of the first winners of contest #1 from www.warcry.com. The contests were held from Nov 6-10th, and (according to www.warcry.com) they have sent all of the contest winners' e-mails and information to Blizzard. My question is, when can we (the winners) expect to recieve our beta keys? Two of my freinds have gotten random beta invites, and I cannot wait to join them :D

Thanks in advance!
#4 - Nov. 21, 2006, 12:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We typically send out invites in batches so if the site has provided us with the winning player's info it should be sent out with a future round. Unfortunately I don't have any information on when that would be.
#78 - Nov. 21, 2006, 10:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
One last /bump on my part in hopes that the CMs will pass on this info to whoever it needs to get to... and to possibly get a estimated ETA on the keys.

Contest winners should have way more priority than random invitees, and I may even say more so than the (not-so) random guild invites or whatever else you got planned.

So... /bump for justice!

I know you all are anxious about getting your keys but I just ask for a little bit of patience. They will be coming in due time. All the winners that the fansites have submitted have been added to the invite list and when the next batch goes out (no I don't know when that is) you will be receiving them. That's the best I can do as far as giving notice on when you can expect them.
#391 - Nov. 27, 2006, 4:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
They will be sent out 'soon'. My best guess is sometime this week but I'm not making promises. Those that won beta keys have not been forgotten. :)
#395 - Nov. 27, 2006, 5:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

And by sometime this week, you mean today, right?

I do know they are 'in process' to be sent out though I don't believe it will be today. While I know many people were hoping they'd get them for the Thanksgiving holiday, it just didn't work out that way due to the short week.
#398 - Nov. 27, 2006, 5:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Thanks for the update, Nethaera. Does that include the IGN folks, or just the Warcry/Stratics/Vault winners?

I think it includes the IGN folks but I'm not 100%. I do know that the Warcry, Stratics and Vault folks are in there for sure though.
#405 - Nov. 27, 2006, 6:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I hope "soon" is before the "soon" coming totem UI

/jk /jk /jk

I am excited.

You make me sad! *sniff*

Just an FYI, the IGN invites are also in the processing as well.
#431 - Nov. 27, 2006, 6:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Yes she is a female, and just like Eve, she seems to bring nothing but woe and heartache to all males (especially us waiting for our Beta Keys)

While I could offer you an apple, I think Pomegranates are more in season right now.
#486 - Nov. 27, 2006, 9:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
It's several hours after noon, and still no beta key!

How dare she tell us that they probably wouldn't come today, and then have them not come!

I'm outraged!

Utterly, utterly outraged!

(lol)

Do you need a hug? /hug ;)
#490 - Nov. 27, 2006, 9:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Well...Neathera is my new favourite CM. She braved our bumps and my long and smart-sounding posts to bring us news that has rekindled our hope.

Have you been sick, though, Nea? Is that why you are only telling us now? Or were you just waiting and laughing at us =(

<3 nontheless.

I was out sick a bit then was out for the Thanksgiving Holiday. I survived both. :)