I love how..

#0 - Dec. 13, 2006, 9:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Cooookiiiiiiessss

It's that time of year when the world of Azeroth turns its thoughts toward the holidays. To help everyone get into the spirit, we are running two holiday contests!

In one contest, the Royal Photographic Society of Azeroth is looking for your best depictions of holiday celebrations in the World of Warcraft, so keep your eyes open for good screenshot opportunities. The other contest will require you to get out your aprons and bake your best Warcraft, StarCraft, or Diablo-inspired cookies.

To learn more about these two contests, click here.

And THAT'S how the cookie crumbles.
#3 - Dec. 13, 2006, 9:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Blizzard NEVER fails to deliver something like this in the middle of debate...

It's that time of year when the world of Azeroth turns its thoughts toward the holidays. To help everyone get into the spirit, we are running two holiday contests!

In one contest, the Royal Photographic Society of Azeroth is looking for your best depictions of holiday celebrations in the World of Warcraft, so keep your eyes open for good screenshot opportunities. The other contest will require you to get out your aprons and bake your best Warcraft, StarCraft, or Diablo-inspired cookies.

To learn more about these two contests, click here.

Beautiful distraction blizz, beautiful /shakehead

Or it could be that we're offering a fun contest that we had planned already and didn't want to hold off on the planned contest until summer or something for the sake of appearances. ;)

What type of inspired cookie creation do you have planned?
#17 - Dec. 13, 2006, 9:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I don't have enough vespene gas to heat the oven :(

Need to pay the bills to get the gas man!
#54 - Dec. 13, 2006, 9:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Come on now Neth, this trolling post is way beneath you. Are you bored today? Perhaps its time you start on your cookies :P

Not bored at all. Busy as heck but thought I'd take a breather and respond to the temptation of cookies. I have to bake some tommorrow night myself.

Also, replying to a thread like this takes mere moments during a time I can't dig into a new topic without sacrificing other projects. ;)