The real AH scam no one talks about

#0 - Nov. 5, 2006, 11:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm curious why people spend all their time whining about low bid high buyout auctions when the real scam is half stacks :(

These sneaky bastards will place a stack of 4 or 10 out of 20 with the same bid/buyout as full stacks. Now I don't just have to worry about the buyout, I have to make sure it's a full stack too :(

I demand the guberment stop this.
#10 - Nov. 5, 2006, 11:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm curious why people spend all their time whining about low bid high buyout auctions when the real scam is half stacks :(

Probably because everyone always looks at the stack sizes any way. In reality if you make a mistake it's your mistake to make, just be more careful in the future, that's all you have to do. Issue resolved.
#54 - Nov. 6, 2006, 1:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Bad PR Drysc. You just defended scammers. Are you sure you want Blizzard to get that reputation off your post? Things can spiral out of control very fast like that on these boards filled with a generation of children that refuse to accept that honesty and integrity are important in everything you do.

I don't defend the practice of scamming, but I do defend the ability for a player to willfully make a decision and be able to appropriately judge that decision before it's enacted. Look at what you're buying before you buy it, that's all it takes.

Taking responsibility for ones actions is certainly not the flaw of any one generation, and our youngest aren't just making it up, they learn by example.