Did u have to P ban them on Xmas Eve?

Forum Avatar
#0 - Dec. 25, 2006, 12:24 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I understand that Blizzard is crackking down on Trolls and maybe it's a good thing, but I honestly think Perma Banning several of the people in the "I caught my GF Cheating post" was harsh especially on Xmas Eve. One of my friends was not only perma ban from the forums but can't log into the game for 48 hours, you could at least let folks know that you were starting to do that. Yes thinsg were posted that shouldn't have been but this is a Blizzard froum Trolls are aprt of the teritory please reconsider I'm sure they won't take it as far next time.

Oh and Nerf Pallys.
#20 - Dec. 25, 2006, 2:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I understand that Blizzard is crackking down on Trolls and maybe it's a good thing, but I honestly think Perma Banning several of the people in the "I caught my GF Cheating post" was harsh especially on Xmas Eve. One of my friends was not only perma ban from the forums but can't log into the game for 48 hours, you could at least let folks know that you were starting to do that. Yes thinsg were posted that shouldn't have been but this is a Blizzard froum Trolls are aprt of the teritory please reconsider I'm sure they won't take it as far next time.

They would not have been banned if they did not break the rules. If someone is banned or suspended from the forums it does not affect their ability to play the game, so if they were banned in game that is for something else entirely.

Trolls may be "part of the territory" but then again so are us mods.