Horde, you are NOT prepared

#0 - Dec. 27, 2006, 10:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
... we came in?

My dear horde. All of you that are somehow saying that you can't wait until all the alliance start crying about paladins. Um...lol?

You do know that we are fighting pallies in the arenas now, right? You do know that this class has been around for two years and that we know exactly how to deal with pallies, right? We know all their strengths and weaknesses and we know how to counter everything a pally does, right? We know this class far better than you. We've had over 24 months to get to know them inside and out.

It's like somehow you are saying you can't wait to make us cry about paladins (the class you've gone out of your way to mock and laugh at for two years, by the way) and then snicker or roll your eyes when some ally says he can't wait until horde have to face shaman.

Everything I said about pallies applies to shammies. You guys have had them for two years. You know what that class is all about. That is why no alliance is going to show horde how to play a shaman, or how annoying a shaman is.

And that is why alliance will most certainly NOT be crying about paladins. If anything, I think most of us are just quietly counting down the days until the deluge of horde rolling Belf pallies don't make it past level 20. And those that do come to find out that first class that is focus fired and dropped is the paladin.

The grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side, my dear hordies. You'll find this out in about three weeks.

Good luck.
#78 - Dec. 28, 2006, 3:22 a.m.
Blizzard Post
You almost seem to have some remorse for feeling the need to create this post, to let your own baseless post counter someone else's baseless post. It's all just interpretive hyperbole, there's no need to get too wrapped up in it or discuss it as if it's a tangible issue.

Isn't this where...