Free Respec with TBC?

#0 - Dec. 27, 2006, 5:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
just wondering if we will get another respec with TBC or was the one that came with patch all we get? i only ask because i want to respec and if we have another freebie coming soon im going to wait. thanks.
#1 - Dec. 27, 2006, 5:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Only those that have significant changes implemented for their classes will be seeing free respecs. Which at this point in time, should be for Rogues and for Druids.
#15 - Dec. 27, 2006, 5:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I want to see a blizzard rep respond with a simple one word answer to a question on these forums for once :(

No.
#35 - Dec. 27, 2006, 6:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Paradox....

Fun isn't it?

Keep in mind the key bit in my post "at this time". I'm just giving a little bit of a heads-up for people on what to expect. It is by no means the end all be all of what is to come nor can I give you the run down of everything. Beta players though should be able to get a good grasp of it and share what they know with everyone though.

We aren't changing the respec rates or resetting them though. It's been brought up and voiced that players have wanted this but right now the answer is "no". People will need to use time to help reduce that cost.
#72 - Dec. 27, 2006, 10:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hey Neth, it's "respec", unless we're suddenly talking about reputation gains. ;)

You saw NOTHING. Sometimes I accidentally drop letters. :(

Please keep in mind that just because you aren't getting a free respec this time (IF you aren't given one), it doesn't mean that there is no possibility for future changes to other classes. Class balance is ongoing and will continue to be ongoing as is needed.