Cinematic: Save the Murlocs!

#0 - Dec. 14, 2006, 3:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Poor poor murlocs... that undead warlock was killing them without even a thought for them and their murloc families :( what about the baby Murlocs! Daddy was just trying to make a living

[edit for spelling & class confusion]
#37 - Dec. 14, 2006, 3:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Haha, just goes to show deep down, how much mages want to be warlocks. Crying about everything. there's a reason they're water vendors. They just bottle all the tears

Ok, please don't get upset mages (I have a mage myself that I love) but this made me LOL when I read it.

The real question is, did you enjoy the cinematic? I love the part with the Blood Elf and Mana Wyrm and the sheeping. It touched my heart on both cases. ;)

*fixed spelling and capitalization
#79 - Dec. 14, 2006, 4:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I already know I'm buying the xpac - but I'm trying so hard not to watch the cinematic.

I want it to be a fresh, exciting experience when I log in to tBC!

I have to tell you, I've seen it a few times now and just watched again on our own front page and every time is fresh and exciting to me. Yes, I'm a fangoil.

I have the opinion that it is in fact a Warlock in the cinematic, but if it helps you all sleep better at night, I can ask for confirmation. ;)
#91 - Dec. 14, 2006, 4:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

taste like chicken

I do hand it to Blizzard. Their cinematics are amazing! I'd love to work for their company. if they ever need a Unix/Linux admin or a conceptual developer I'd love to go work for them :)

Just keep an eye on our job page- http://www.blizzard.com/jobopp/

I personally love it. We have good people here.
#100 - Dec. 14, 2006, 4:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Can you ask for confirmation on whether or not Blizzard Devs hate Gnomes?

I can confirm that they do not hate Gnomes. The pocket Gnome is all the rage in fact. I think there was just a Gnome rogue in stealth in there and your perception wasn't high enough to see them.
#109 - Dec. 14, 2006, 4:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Do you guys ever hire concept artists? Ive never gotten far with 3D stuff beyond tinkering, but Im fairly proficient with photoshop, and Im a fairly decent artist. ^_^

If we need one, we'll post it on that page. :) You never know though.
#128 - Dec. 14, 2006, 4:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I guess I asked it wrong... do you hire them as staff, or are they just freelance is what I want to know.

You'd have to get in touch with HR to ask more about it. I don't know all the details unfortunately for you.