KeL iS DeAd!

#0 - Sept. 8, 2006, 3:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The Race is over! A european guild has down Kel!

Unless I missed something...

http://www.nihilum-gaming.co.uk/keldead.jpg

And to add insult, It's a horde guild of Euro's!!!

But seriously, Grats!

*Title edited by request- Nethaera

Post re-edited since it was in all caps!

Edit!! New Picture!! With Sword in it!

http://www.nihilum-gaming.co.uk/images/loot.jpg
#16 - Sept. 8, 2006, 4:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Congratulations go out to them. I would like to hope that everyone else on this thread will leave out the nationalistic tripe and either congratulate them or begin to formulate the means to one up. The rest will start getting people suspensions.
#29 - Sept. 8, 2006, 4:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Sad how this company has lost all and any sense of humor..

Grats to the euros.

Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but the thing dies in the process and the innards are discouraging to any but the pure scientific mind.
E. B. White
#54 - Sept. 8, 2006, 4:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I can't believe a CM would go so low as to hide a nationalist message within a quote...Frogs indeed.

Seriously though if you have ever seen participant lists for Blizzard's invitational tournamernts there have been quite a few Europeans on it, they have not proven, just reaffirmed that they are as hardcore as the best American or Asian gamers.

Congrats guys, You worked hard for this...now how about a video for those of us who don't have the 1337 skillz to even enter much less beat Nax.

PS. Long live the Horde.

*Disclaimer- No frogs were hurt in the creation of that quote... at least I don't think they were...(neither the amphibian version or the human version).
#66 - Sept. 8, 2006, 4:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

My bubbles!!! No!!!!!!

hehe

Quick! Get out the magic bubbles and wands! We'll get those bubbles back in the air!
#101 - Sept. 8, 2006, 5:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

a) Europe is not a "nation"
b) Wow...nationalistic tripe in a thread titled "US loses to Euros!". Whodathunkit. Way to start a fire then blame the sticks for having the gall to flame.

Europe is comprised of many nations. Thus comments aimed toward them or toward the US or Americans are nationalistic in nature.

The title has been edited since people feel that it provides kindling for flames.
#152 - Jan. 15, 2007, 5:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Wow, time paradox.

Please don't perform acts of thread necromancy, it confuses your poor moderators :(