Apparently we are now neutral mobs...

#0 - Jan. 17, 2007, 1:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
...with chain aggro.

I was kind of curious how the dynamic of the Outlands was last night with the hundreds of opposing factions running around each other in a passive manner so I decided to play.

Running with my small group (between 2-5 people) I would randomly Shock an Alliance just to see the reaction, though I made sure to do it while they were obviously in a group.

North side of the road usually lead to indifference from other Alliance members which could be expected.

South side was the exact opposite. One shock and it was like the bastards were coming out of the damn ground.

Being a life long PvPer it is very interesting to be in the environment I am sure most servers have been thrust into. I am sure most of it has to do with wanting to just get to 70, but I would really love to see something cause a massive 300 player PvP fest in the Outlands.

Blizz should spawn some crasy ass Tseric demon right in the middle once a day that gives the killing faction 20K exp.
#15 - Jan. 17, 2007, 2:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Playing on a PvP realm right now is like wading into a pool of sharks. You don't know exactly if or when the other side is going to strike. ;) I'm enjoying that aspect.
#50 - Jan. 17, 2007, 4:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
All these stories of close pvp encounters or encounters that are left alone on purpose is making Krunck very sad.

:(

That's part of the appeal of a pvp server. To pvp!!!!!!!! You can still level and quest and see all the new stuff.

Damn it, I'm skipping class tonight and starting fights in Outland.....

Not all of them are close encounters. I was killed and killed in return when it was called for. But there is a difference between choosing the right battles and being suicidal. ;) I have been on both sides of that fence before depending on mood.