World of Campcraft

#0 - Jan. 22, 2007, 2:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm sick of waiting over an hour or two to be the first to tag a heavily camped quest elite. Lord Klaq, and Overlord Gorefist, come to mind.
#8 - Jan. 22, 2007, 3 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Two cases of needing to wait a couple of minutes for a respawn now dictates the entirety of the game? It happens so infrequently that you're competing to get to something first I find it kind of refreshing. It gets your heart racing a little. The respawns are short, don't blow it out of proportion. If it's really getting under your skin though try going back later, there are a ton of quests you can do.
#20 - Jan. 22, 2007, 3:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

You really need to take more risks in your life if that's what gets your heart racing lol.

Haha. Touché.
#23 - Jan. 22, 2007, 3:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
diaf drysc

Darn, the birthday present I was carrying burned up with me. Too bad.
#28 - Jan. 22, 2007, 3:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Drysc man, I appreciate the response, but I'm not blowing it out of proportion. I really did wait this long for Lord Klaq, 1.5 hours, for my group to get the first shot on him. It's really frustrating when the respawn time is 10-15 minutes and folks just stroll in and take it. We were laying down all kinds of aoe, traps, using my pet on aggressive, and yeah, the other groups were too.

[It's not the entirety of the game, but it stands out because it is that annoying.

Was it seriously to the point where you felt the need to use this one experience as a meter of which the entire game falls below and then relate that to the forums? I'm just saying, if you're having a rough time with something you may want to just try again later, there's a lot to do and no sense getting worked up over a single quest.
#39 - Jan. 22, 2007, 3:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I see what you're doing here.

It was to the point where it frustrated me enough to post on the forums, as you've obviously seen. It frustrated me enough to use the chosen title, because (let's assume the most immediate and memorable experiences in WoW constitute a meter of which the entire game falls below) it formed the bulk of my in-game experience for the past couple nights.

It sounds like you've been having some rough luck and there's just a lot of people leveling right now, which is to be expected. You are on one of the higher populated realms, and we're currently offering Free Character Moves off of Doomhammer. Think about it.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=65019653&sid=1
#48 - Jan. 22, 2007, 3:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I do that, and my guild master will have a fit. No thanks.

Why not move the whole guild?