Please bring back the global LFG channel!

#0 - Feb. 5, 2007, 5:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The LFG tool hasn't had any updates to it since it's release. It's still a piece of shit! I'm sick of relying on a poorly populated player-made channel to find my groups. I'm sick of being forced to run around to six different zones to look for groups for various instances. I'm sick of spamming the trade channel for groups, because it's the only semi-global channel we have left.

The LFG tool just isn't cutting it.

Before the LFG channel was taken away, I could find a group for almost anything I wanted to do within a half hour. Now it takes two to three hours sometimes to even try to put a group together using the trade channel, the poorly populated player made LFG channel, and the LFG tool.

Global LFG was the best way to put groups together. Tack on the LFG tool for people that don't like the spam of the channel and are too frakking stupid to put the channel on it's own tab in the chat window, and you have a nearly perfect system. The only thing it needs is to allow you to look for any dungeon or raid, regardless of your level.
#14 - Feb. 5, 2007, 4:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While you haven't seen changes as of yet, we are working on some improvements that we would like to implement. I just can't tell you any more details about that as of this point in time however. You won't be seeing the old LFG channel reappear.