Stealth Druid nerfs in 2.0.7...

#0 - Feb. 14, 2007, 1:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
My fellow druids, as I'm sure you all know, we have suffered some greivous, undeserved and undocumented nerfs in this most recent patch.

- Item and talent nerfs mean it's not longer possible to mangle for 5k and at the same time have 25k armor and 15k health.

- Bear form swing speed has been dropped back to 2.5 seconds. (This is a SERIOUS nerf to hybrid tanks who don't have Mangle. How is 30/31 supposed to keep up now? Goodbye raid viability, hello 1/0/60 emo spec. T_T)

- A cycloned target now becomes IMMUNE TO DAMAGE! Cyclone also only lasts 6 seconds now. Finally, to add insult to injury, it appears to be under harsh diminishing returns (can someone confirm?)

- Our 10% magic damage reduction in bear form has been removed!

- It's no longer possible to perform the famed "24 second stunlock" in cat form!

- My healing has been cut down. I don't think feral healers can keep up with holy priests any more.

I'm sure that there are many more nerfs that I've not spotted or tested yet. Help me combat this INSULT from blizz my fellow druids!

EDIT: and to those saying patch notes or it didnt happen, that's why it's a STEALTH NERF... this is unbelievable...
#109 - Feb. 14, 2007, 3:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Weird, and now my Priest can do all those things.

Funny how that worked out... :P
#111 - Feb. 14, 2007, 3:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

THIS IS AN UNACCEPTABLE SLAP IN THE FACE!

Have you ever been hit by an acceptable slap in the face?