Arena Team Set UP

Forum Avatar
#0 - Feb. 16, 2007, 7:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Blizard you have out done your self with this one,
What about the people that can only play in off hours (not prime time) how do they find a team that will play from 12am -6am?
My suggestion. Offer a option to players that are not happy with you NEW GREAT WONDERFUL expiation there money back, this will cut down on your FABULAS server crashes

#3 - Feb. 16, 2007, 7:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Blizard you have out done your self with this one,
What about the people that can only play in off hours (not prime time) how do they find a team that will play from 12am -6am?
My suggestion. Offer a option to players that are not happy with you NEW GREAT WONDERFUL expiation there money back, this will cut down on your FABULAS server crashes

There are many people playing at those hours, and if those are consistently your prime playing hours you may want to think about an Oceanic realm or realm with a greater number of Oceanic players as that's their prime time. I'm sure they would be more than happy to welcome you to their realm and arena teams.

As always you can obtain a full refund within 30 days of purchase if you so choose. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/eula.html
#9 - Feb. 16, 2007, 7:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Sounds like you idea of switching realms is a great idea they are already say don’t move

I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying.

Q u o t e:
how about Blizzard adds a extra sub group called Free Agent and these people are able to group with other teams and other free agents?

Arena teams already have spots for what you could consider free agents. You can find more information on the arena system at the page we have set up just for that purpose: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/arena/index.xml
#13 - Feb. 16, 2007, 8:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
where is this (free agent ) i dont see any information about it

"A team can include up to twice the number of characters required to start the team, which means you can have benchwarmers that fill in if your main gladiators are not available."

You can join any team you wish as a fill-in player and as long as you contribute to 30% of the games, receive arena points for your efforts.