Scryer VS Aldor Faction...HELP !!!!!

#0 - Feb. 18, 2007, 9:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I made a TERRIBLE mistake...I chose Scryer faction for I am a Mage....but my profession is jewelry and my Master Jeweler I need for training is Aldor faction. Now I am kill on Sight to Aldor and I need to go there for jewelry training. HELP!!!!! How do I increase my Aldor faction?

Thank you,

Mirya
60 Mage
#6 - Feb. 18, 2007, 9:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The grand master trainers aren't exclusive to Shattrath, they're available elsewhere. While being on the faction (Aldor/Scryer) where they're available is definitely somewhat convenient, there are nearby towns that hold the same trainers. Good luck!
#13 - Feb. 18, 2007, 9:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
OMG! you CAN be friends with both!? this changes my whole outlook on life!

Realy thanks i was looking to see if you could be friends with both.

Can you get the set items from both then?

No, you can't. Raising rep with one lowers the other. The best you could be is neutral with both which doesn't net you any of the perks.
#20 - Feb. 18, 2007, 9:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

You can swich, as stated above, it's possable to get reputation via a repeatable quest in shattarath, but only to neutural, then you need to do other stuff for each faction. These quests are doable even when that faction doesn't like you.

I believe once you get back to neutral you can then accept the quest to choose a reputation again to go friendly/hostile.