Arena Point Calculation 2/20

#0 - Feb. 20, 2007, 5:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I just logged in at 12:29 EST and noticed... nothing at all was calculated for my arena team's rating as far as arena points.

Blizz did you forget to calculate the points for last week? ;p
#24 - Feb. 20, 2007, 6:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This is currently being looked into.
#54 - Feb. 20, 2007, 7:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Last word I have is that the issue has been corrected however I'm waiting for more detail on whether everyone should expect to see their correct points now or after a restart.
#57 - Feb. 20, 2007, 8:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Some players have received their points while others have not. This appears to be relatively random since reports indicate that players on the same team are seeing this happen. We will let everyone know as soon as we know if there will be restarts implemented to get everyone sorted back out or not. We are running some checks on our end to determine just that.
#65 - Feb. 20, 2007, 9:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We're still waiting on final word on the situation so please don't think we're not paying anymore attention. ;)
#68 - Feb. 20, 2007, 9:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Any eta?

Also, do you know if we can start playing arena matches now, with no conflict with the current bug?
Or would it be best to wait until the points roll over.

No eta as of yet. You should be able to play as normal without any problems.
#72 - Feb. 20, 2007, 9:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just as some continuing information we will be performing some rolling restarts to correct the Arena point tallies. We'll be posting the information for everyone shortly on when that will be occurring.