70 instances unforgiving

#0 - Feb. 26, 2007, 3:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
But sooo much fun.
Why are people complaining about them? I got a chance to run steam vaults, shadow labs, and arcatraz with a druid, two rogues, and pick up healers, and the only one we didn't finish was arcatraz (needed backup healer, still got to 2nd last boss). I see a lot of balanced parties complaining on the forums. Are the instances more balanced toward hybrids and off-class parties? Are the complainers lacking in gear? (I'm wearing a mix of greens and blues focused on +spell dmg, still crap though) Are they playing like the old 5 mans instead of playing like 5 man raids? (I noticed, raid spec healers had no problems, PvE grind healers couldn't keep up)
#7 - Feb. 26, 2007, 4:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
But sooo much fun.
Why are people complaining about them? I got a chance to run steam vaults, shadow labs, and arcatraz with a druid, two rogues, and pick up healers, and the only one we didn't finish was arcatraz (needed backup healer, still got to 2nd last boss). I see a lot of balanced parties complaining on the forums. Are the instances more balanced toward hybrids and off-class parties? Are the complainers lacking in gear? (I'm wearing a mix of greens and blues focused on +spell dmg, still crap though) Are they playing like the old 5 mans instead of playing like 5 man raids? (I noticed, raid spec healers had no problems, PvE grind healers couldn't keep up)

I'm glad you've been enjoying them. We'd like to make sure that players that are having difficult times post on the Raids and Dungeons forums about their experiences as well because we are still refining things and are especially interested in how people feel the Heroic modes of the dungeons are working out for people.