Why does blizz not understand?

#0 - Dec. 14, 2006, 7:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok, I am not a forum QQ'er. I'm not. In fact, the VAST majority of my posts are quite positive and I try to be understanding of blues position on things, and I try to do my best to see positives in the changes they make that are overwhelmingly recieved with criticism.

That being said, I can't understand why blizzard can simply not seem to grasp how frustrating they are to their own player base.

We had a CM flat out lie to us about pvp prices not being changed (too lazy to quote, we all know what i mean tho ) only to have them essentially changed 2 days later. Then they announce the pvp honor reduction to be 30 %, which it is not. It is quite apparent to anyone who keeps a fairly accurate account of their honor, that we have been nerfed by significantly greater than 30%. Seems to be more like 50.

That isn't my issue though. Nor do I think it is most of our issue.

Our issue, (at least mine) is blues nonchalant attitude about it. Simply not responding or explaining things that are obviously not working the way they were stated to work, is simply bad customer service . I came over to WoW after playing 2 different sony games, so trust me, I can recognize bad customer service. How frustrating is it to have to try and decipher blue posts, pick through blatent lies, make posts ABSOLUTELY BEGGING for explanations, simply to be ignored, having said topics deleted.... it goes on.

Come on blizzard. We aren't asking for a lot here. I , personally, simply want to have an idea of how things work...especially after blue posts explaining how things work. As it stands right now....even if blue says " ok this is the deal "....you don't know whether they are telling the truth, or if the way it is now may change in 10 minutes.

I have always hated the people who come on these boards stating their intention to leave the game, and I really haven't even looked into other games cuz this one has been such fun...........however , lately..............................
#22 - Dec. 14, 2006, 7:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The issue of a possible bug has already been addressed in another thread.

The issue is being reviewed by QA to determine if there is a bug or not.

Aside from that, the Honor reduction is intended to apply to standard honor gain, as well as bonus honor.

However, we are looking into whether the realms are actually running another application of honor reduction.

I don't believe this is a matter of not understanding, as you put it, but rather we don't have a definitive response at this time.
#47 - Dec. 14, 2006, 8:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Thank you blue, you said eveything i was looking for, and I sincerely appreciate it.

I would recommend looking at post histories in the future before claiming that nothing has been responded to. With the number of posts made a minute on General forums, all sorts of replies get moved off quickly. That information can still be easily accessed, however.

Just a forum pointer for ya. ;)
#100 - Dec. 14, 2006, 8:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Forum text searches are often disabled. I can rarely search for anything during the day.

You can search by the poster's name. You can filter for blizzard official responses.
#136 - Dec. 14, 2006, 8:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Oh that's intuitive. How about the CMs put together a recent issue FAQ sticky it so that people always know where to look.

We have Warcraft Weekly, which is a compilation of the weeks most pertinent comments from official posters. Provides links to various comments. Something like that? ;)
#151 - Dec. 14, 2006, 8:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

You're right Pale they make outstanding weasels. I hope they're proud. That is what you're saying, right?

Are you done trolling, Livia? Serious question...
#165 - Dec. 14, 2006, 8:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

It's double speak. Something a politican does to sake past the real issue. Never answering anything but appearing they are. It's a fine art that I see alive and well with you and the CM's.

I mean when was the last time you ever saw a blue simple say "No" or "Yes"? it's always "may" "could" "might", etc, etc. Reminds me of Clinton's lawyers and their defintion of the words --------

Is that what happened here? Did I not answer something, but appear to?

Wait...I'm not getting involved with this. The thread points have been addressed, channels provided, tips suggested. I'm done here.
#170 - Dec. 14, 2006, 8:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Sure does it cover the posts that are informative and yet still deleted?

And don't think for a second I'm tweaking you on your accident. I'm not. But the fact is that there are lots of deleted threads where the CMs have posted information.

Deleted posts obviously can't be linked into the Warcraft Weekly. That doesn't mean that whatever issue is completely unaddressed.

What is it exactly you are asking for? A permanent archive of everything ever said? There is bluetracker, after all...