Armory dont work!

#0 - Feb. 28, 2007, 11:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Yes it wont work for me. I want to test it out and view some characters but after i click their name i get a screen with a sheet of wood in the middle and nothing else. Discuss.
#18 - Feb. 28, 2007, 11:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The Armory beta page is under heavy load as it was just unveiled and everyone is rushing to check it out. The majority of problems you're seeing (not being able to bring up profiles, etc) are due to this traffic and will die down shortly. Please simply keep trying from time to time.
#49 - March 1, 2007, 8:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We've been able to resolve some of the performance issues with the Armory experienced earlier today and we're continuing to make adjustments and improvements; however we have been made aware that some players may be unable to connect due to an internet routing issue. This will normally result in the page not loading and may affect any number of people on any number of connections or ISP's. We're currently working with our peering partners to help reach a solution as soon as possible.
#58 - March 1, 2007, 10:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We've received word that the routing issue should now be resolved. We ask that any of you still experiencing issues or seeing any oddities, errors, or idiosyncrasies to please post them in the Armory sticky thread.