Arena Charter Bugged

#0 - Feb. 16, 2007, 11:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just had a wonderful conversation with the GM Caitlyss who refused to help me in this situation. So I am posting it here in hopes that a CM can give me some kind of backing to run this on.

Short Version. I bought a 2v2 Arena Charter and got the required signature. I attempted to turn it in, made the tabbard, accepted, and then there was Nothing. Charter still in my backpack - no team made. I did this over the course of an hour moving the charter from backpack to backpack. And still I was unable to turn it in. Convinced that the turn-in for myself was bugged, I made a petition today so I could at least get the item deleted in exchange for the 80g I spent buying it.

The responding GM was named GM Caitlyss... First they ran me through the obvious questions. Was I getting error boxes, what happened, what backpack was the charter in.

After that the GM informs me that they are sorry that they cannot reimburse my gold... Following this, the GM tells me that if I feel there is something that I think they should do - that I should log onto their Suggestion Forums and made a post....

The GM wants me to make a suggestion post to suggest that they fix a bug? That sounds rather backwards.. GM Caitlyss told me that s/he is finding no forum posts about it so there isn't a problem.. Completely ignoring the reason why I petitioned, that I DID have a problem... And so here I am, making a post in the same general forums that GM Caitlyss so painstakingly did a search in, so that there can be at least one post to clarify that someone is having this problem.

CM's, I ask of you, what can I do. Or am I stuck in an endless cycle of petitioning GM's for a simple 80g transfer due to a bugged item - only to have the GM tell me that since they cannot find anyone else with the problem in a search engine on these forums, I am doomed to be unable to be helped?... Is this what I can expect from customer service in the future? That the apparent first person to discover a bug cannot be helped, and instead must suggest to Blizzard that they fix it?
#5 - Feb. 17, 2007, 12:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Keep the charter in your main backpack. We're working on a bug fix for this issue.