Blizz, FP is WAY to long

#0 - March 9, 2007, 5:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
OK, I am not a complainer, if you see earlier posts they are all pro WoW.
One thing that is really getting on my nerves however is the 10 min fligjhts to get a couple Provinces over. It is way to long and it makes me want to tear my hair out. I am currently flying from blasted lands to hinterlands and I was able to Alt+Tab to worldofwarcraft.com, decide which area I am going to quest next and then I Alt+Tab back to WoW.... at this point I am only starting to fly over the burrning steppes and so I Alt+Tab back to the website and write this complaint b/c I have nothing better to do. I just checked where I am now and I am at Hillsbrad Foothills so I am going to go and finnaly play again!

Yes I know QQ more but w/e .
#1 - March 9, 2007, 5:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We are making adjustments to flight paths to shorten them, and have them make a bit more sense in the routes taken. We had a sticky thread requesting feedback on flight paths and we've taken that and are implementing quite a few changes. If they weren't in 2.0.10 (and I don't believe they were) then they'll be in an upcoming patch. In your case you ARE flying from one end of the continent to the other, and yeah, it can take a while. I'm not sure any adjustments to flight paths are going to shave off a huge amount of time for you.
#7 - March 9, 2007, 5:22 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Also, BEM graveyards.

Oh yeah, we got that coming too. Also one for Alliance closer to Shadowfang Keep.